Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baking album

I love baking. I'm always looking for new recipes to try and it honestly fuels my soul. Here are some of the yummy goods I made lately.
Banana muffins

Chocolate brownies








Chocolate volcano

Custard, strawberry and raspberry chocolate boxes
                 

Pecan Nut Pie

Cinnamon Buns Not Baked yet
                  

Peanut brittle
                 

Greek pie

Passionfruit cheesecske
                                   

Jam Tarts
                

Death by Chocolate
                

Snowballs
                

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj