Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweetypie Bakery

This is the most amazing birthday cake designed to 'The Godfather' theme from Sweetypie bakery for Hubby's Birthday.

Not only did it look amazing but it tasted divine too. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with ganache filling and the top layer was vanilla with a yummy buttercream filling. I also ordered these themed cupcakes, as well as beautiful red velvet, strawberry cupcakes, cannolis and mini tarts. Hands down, best bakery! You can contact Sweetypie bakery on https://www.facebook.com/sweetypiecakes?ref=ts&fref=ts


7 comments:

  1. Cute! The cupcakes look yummy!

    $100 ASOS giveaway on my blog, come check it out!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmh they must be delicious !! :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakes look gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obrigada! Seja bem vinda, viu?! ;D

    Ótima quarta pra você!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so good!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj