Friday, March 15, 2013

Looking back at a few holiday trips

Amsterdam

Holland

Germany
Athens



Istanbul

Santorini


India





Mauritius

The most wonderful thing about traveling is you develop an open mind and a fantastic appreciation for diverse lifestyles. You get to immerse yourself in different cultures, languages, food, art and lifestyle. It makes you realise that the world is such a big place. The problems and challenges that seem so big in your day to day to life, become so small when you travel and see how massive the world is. People have to go through so much more. They face difficulties that we cannot even imagine. We always need to be grateful and thankful for what we have, and the lives we lead.

My favourite travel memory is visiting the Vatican City in Rome and the Louvre in Paris. It was so beautiful, it brought me to tears.
My favourite shopping places are Hong Kong, (the designer stores are fantastic) Istanbul, (you can pick up the most beautiful lamp shades, mosaic candle holders, unique pieces of jewellery, among the clothes and shoes) Italy (fashion, fashion and more fashion), Dubai (perfumes, handbags and beautiful home-ware) and Bangkok (gorgeous dresses, however if you put on a little bit of weight, they won't fit you anymore.  Dresses are made to very small sizes).
My favourite relaxation spots were Switzerland and Santorini. Switzerland for the peaceful surroundings, the mountains and the long walks that you can take while you breathe in the fresh air. Santorini for the beautiful beach and warm people. 
The country I am most obsessed with is Italy. Having visited Venice, Florence, Rome, Naples and Sorrento. This is the country that I would love to go back to. (To see Milan and Tuscany) The delicious food (for some reason, the gorgeous girls can eat A Lot and still stay so tiny and lean), people (what warm people, they just greet you on the street as you walk by), fashion (insane fashion!), art (it's so amazing how all those sculptures and paintings remain preserved), buildings and streets... they fueled my creative soul and made me feel so alive.

45 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures ^^

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great places!! Do you want to follow each other let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pictures! how lucky you had the chance to visit them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been to such lovely places! Looking back on old holidays is so fun! :)
    Marwa x
    http://thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, dear!) And I follow your blog)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an exotic trip!!
    you look sexxy!
    hope we can follow each other

    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great foto! Thanks for visiting my blog! Sure, i follow you with pleasure)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool photos!!!
    Tnx for visiting... followed on GFC, number 36!!!
    See you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ;) I want have chance to visit them all like you lucky girl!
    And I following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you...travelling is great:)
    and do visit Croatia (and/ or Bosnia and Herzegovina)some day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photos, beautiful places
    http://loving-evelyn.blogpost.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic pictures. Really love this post!!!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting!
    You look beautiful! :)
    Also observed, I salute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are super beautiful! Nice pictures ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. You visited amazing places! Gorgeous pictures, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOOOOW AMAZINGF PLACES
    YOURE SO SO LUCkY!!!
    hope we follow and stay in touch! im going!!
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pictures!
    I can't wait to go traveling when my children are older!
    Following back from Young Mum's Guide To Survival.

    Jay
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice post
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute blog! Maybe we could follow each other via GFC ?
    I can't wait to see your next post !

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that you've traveled so many places!

    Have a lovely week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! You've travelled a lot! I wish I travelled as much as you did! Stunning pictures you have here!

    Have a great Monday!
    xx Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're so pretty! :)
    Love Italy! I only got to spend 3 days there but it was the best 3 days ever...everything about it was wonderful!
    Thanks for stopping by. I followed you back! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your Blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    When you Start to follow me i will follow you back :)
    Hope you enjoy my Blog
    The next Posts will be in German as well as in English <3
    I am looking forward to keep in Touch
    :)

    My Blog

    http://www.beautyglamcandy.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW great travel journal! I so want to visit Athens myself!!! Love your post!

    Love,
    Nyt from BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great photos! I looove Santorini!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwww you went to fabulous places darlin!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + GIVEAWAY you can win a pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed back beauty, love your blog! 55 <3 and keep in super touch!
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. Your blog is so stunning, can't wait for your new post :)

      Delete
  30. Thanks for following...followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE taking trips! amazing places in your photos - i really wish to visit those places too!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely pics! I love the Athens photo.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you back :)

      Delete
    2. Keep in touch, your blog is so lovely :)

      Delete
  33. Sure honey!! I'm following you now! :):)
    Kisses from Spain!

    http://eldiariodenuny.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow girl you've travelled so much! I've been to Santorini once and it was amazing! And I was in Athens a month ago.
    I am following you through GF but Google Reader is shutting down so you better do a Bloglovin account and follow all your favourite blogs otherwise you will lose every contact!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh wow.. I wish I could travel more. I really hope to in the near future.

    Vanessa @ 7Jaded Creative
    Custom blog designs starting at $55

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely travel post!Mind to follow each other on GFC, FB, Twitter?

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    have blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! You've been to the most beautiful places on earth. Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj