Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day was awesome!

Because I was with my adorable hubby! I was spoilt with pressies, flowers delivered during the day and a lovely, romantic dinner. We went to The Dish at The Royal Palm Hotel, Umhlanga. Usually a very quiet place but on Valentine's Day, it was noisy as hell. I think the staff could not deal with the crowd they had as they kept on forgetting our drink orders. We requested that they fix our wobbly table, and we had to ask three times before we were attended to. We asked for a bottle of champagne, but the restaurant did not serve bubbly. Champagne is just what you want to indulge in on a romantic evening like Valentine's day. We had a seafood platter and I can only recommend the langoustines on that platter. The rest was so so. We were actually still hungry after our dinner, the platter for 2 left you wanting more. However, it was a truly incredible night because I had the best company in the world. My hubby :)