Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shooting the music video for 'I Could Be' with the talented Rory Booth and 1818

6:30am call time *shew* this meant that you had to be awake really early to do hair and make up. This was all worth it! The shoot was such fun. We shot at Wakaberry on Florida Road. The Manager and staff were so accommodating, friendly and as bubbly as their signage. The branding inside Wakaberry is very cool. The colours brighten up your day and the actual frozen yoghurt is such a treat. The shoot was wrapped in 4 hours, just amazing. Props to the talented Tyronne Marcus, Rory Booth and 1818 for such an efficient and professional shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj