Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Signature Cosmetics Experience

Totally loving these signature cosmetic products! These nail colours last on your nails for over a week without chipping (even with washing dishes). The have so many funky nail art stickers at very affordable prices. My favourite product from this range has to be the black felt pen eyeliner. It is so easy to use. Even if you are a beginner at lining your eyes, this eyeliner will ensure that you get a nice, clean, straight line. You don't have to dip it back into the bottle to get more liquid on it. no mess, no fuss. They also have these awesome eyeliner stickers in different shapes and lengths, for a more dramatic look. You can just stick it on and peel it off. The green tea products are natural and so gentle on the skin, even for sensitive skin, like mine. Lovely, diverse, funky range of products.

You can check out their facebook page Signature Cosmetics 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog babe!

    www.yeyyyitscamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of those nail stickers, especially if they last a week! I've tried a few other brands and they curl up or, worse, fall off :(
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj