Sunday, October 14, 2012

Popcom

Motivational group hugs before the show
During interval, I have 2 heads hehe
All powered up during our interval
Crazy grannies
Tech run
What an incredible run at The Playhouse! We couldn't have asked for better audiences! Lift Entertainment is blessed to have such an incredible cast! A script is just a piece of paper, the cast brings it alive. This cast, just dynamic! Each bringing their unique strengths to the team. It's been an absolute pleasure. Being stage with actors that have so much energy, so much talent and phenomenal chemistry, is more than you can ask for. It's been the first time that it has actually been difficult to not laugh on stage, that's how funny this show has been. To everyone who came out to support, thank you so much! We couldn't have done it without you :) :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj