Saturday, August 4, 2012

Marital Blitz at the Stanmore Hall

We just performed at the Stanmore Hall in Phoenix. As always, we are so blessed with such a warm welcome. The people we have met on our Marital Blitz journey have all been so wonderful. It's such fun performing in a live show, no matter how many times you perform, every night is different, live, exciting. Something quirky or inspirational always happens in that live moment. You have to be so present. You have to always be listening to your co-actor. You're always acting, even when you're not talking. Thank you for a lovely evening. Time to finally put my feet up.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj