Monday, July 16, 2012

Invited to the Durban July preview fashion show

I had the pleasure of being invited to the pre Durban July fashion show. The event gave me a reason to wear my newly purchased Louboutins. The VIP area was designed more for networking and lounging than actually viewing the fashion show. The show was wonderful. However the only designer that intrigued me with his designs was Gideon. The others were very good but nothing out of the box. Nonetheless a lovely evening.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj