Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baking time

The Baking Bug spread ever since I got married. As a child, I always loved to bake making my very special chocolate cake. I could bake that very well so I never tried to diversify. Just stuck to what I was good at. The cake always came out great and my family loved it. Since I have been married, I decided to shake things up a bit. Started off with a malva pudding, which I have never really liked myself but I thought why not try it. It came out amazing. Finished in a day! So ever since then, this bug won't leave me. I rather enjoy it. I also love cooking. The best part is watching the faces of your loved ones when they eat something that you've cooked or baked. It makes it all worthwhile :)



Cupcakes for my brother's bday
Black Forest Cup Cake
Lemon Cake
Chocolate Mayo Cake with Cherries
Vanilla Sponge Cake with Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj