Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Audi A1 Launch

The Audi A1 was launched at a successful event at FTV, Umhlanga. The A1 ambassadors were there which included the gorgeous Shashi Naidoo. It was a lovely evening. Regardless of work the next day, we mingled and partied until we just had to go home. The snacks were beautifully served, making it quite easy to have a bite throughout the evening. I'm a big food lover, so that scored massive points with me. I am sure the car will be received well in the country.  
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj