Monday, June 7, 2010

World Cup Fever!

The World Cup is in a few days time and while I was driving around Jozie I decided to take some pics of the World Cup Fever.

I started off in Pta.

Back in Jozie

A Proud South African blowing the VuVu by the window and selling you flags at the same time.
How cute!
Dancers celebrating the spirit of the World Cup
Me getting an ice-cream in the meantime.
What an interesting ride!

Window display

Hyde park


Italia

A proud South African
Absa in the spirit of things
Sunglasses painted as the SA flag

So yes, Jhb is more than ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj