Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hmmm...

I feel like I'm losing my mind. Like I have so much to do and I keep on stressing about getting all of these things completed that I can't even focus on the task at hand. That use to happen to me a lot when I was studying. I would know that I am writing an exam and then I would start stressing about the actual exam, so much so that when I tried to study for it my mind was clouded by anxiety that I couldn't even study. I guess I just ended up wasting a lot of time because I couldn't breathe and handle one thing at a time. That seems to be happening to me today. I just know that I have a million things to do before I leave to Durban. Awww a weekend at home. That is just the most wonderful thought. It makes me see fluffy white clouds in my head. A relaxing, tranquil place. I just need to be home right now. I need to spend time with my family. I guess I'm feeling a little heavy right now (and no it's not from late night KFC all the time).

Some people can handle stress better than others. I do believe that some people were just cut out for certain siituations and others are not. As much as we try to do something because we think we are good at it, there is a natural tendency for some people to be better at it and they don't have to try that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj