Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Pal

When I'm at work and I'm sitting by my desk I have this wonderful view of a tree. Anybody who knows me, knows that I love trees so much. When I was growing up, I would just sit on my balcony and just admire all the trees. I could stare at them for hours because they brought such a great sense of peace into my life. Nature has been one of my passionate joys in life. Just being able to reconnect with the earth.
As I was staring out at my tree, I happened to find a little pal. This striking yellow bird.  
This bird has the ability to just brighten up my day and to really make me smile. The bird doesn't appear outside my window everyday, but when it does, the day just gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj