Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pic of the month.

A very distinctive thing about Joburg is the fact that the weather changes in a blink of the eye. You think that it's going to be a sunny, picnic day and before you know it, there is hail falling from the sky. I guess the best thing to do is always carry an umbrella in your car (which I never do). However, I am always equipped with my camera to capture those beautiful moments. The sun peeping through the dark clouds. I really do think this is a stunning pic! The sun always finds a way to shine through :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj