Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year 2010!!!!

WOW!!! 2010 has arrived. A great year for South Africans. We host the 2010 Fifa World Cup and we celebrate the 150th anniversary of the arrival of the indentured labourers to South Africa. Personally, 2009 has been such a great year. I celebrated so many milestones in my own life. Nesan asked me to marry him, in a romantic, memorable and intimate way. I remember crying so much. We had our fairytale engagement party.

I moved out of home to Johannesburg, and started driving alone. I gained my independence. I no longer had to study... double Yay to that! I learnt a lot about myself and about life. It's been a fantastic year and I cannot wait for what 2010 has to bring.

These are just a few pics of our new years eve celebration!!! The Melrose Arch Hotel, one of my favourites places ever, was the location for our biding farewell to 009.




Here's to 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of your lovely comments. Please make sure to leave your blog address as I will not reply to you here, I will visit your blog and reply there.

Instagram: @kajalmaharaj